WELCOME

PASSION (from the Latin verb patior, meaning to suffer or to endure) is an emotion applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something. The term is also often applied to a lively or eager interest in or admiration for a proposal, cause, or activity or love.
STYLE is the planning that lays the basis for the making of every object or system. It can be used both as a noun and as a verb and, in a broader way, it means applied arts and engineering.
CARE means serious attention; solicitude; heed; caution; protection; charge; temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner.

f.crazyoils@gmail.com
www.crazyoils.com

sabato 5 giugno 2010

XL883R 2007 - WORK IN PROGRESS

Prima di tutto mi scuso con tutti voi che seguite il mio blog assiduamente per la mia latitanza e manchevolezza nel postare aggiornamenti continui. Tuttavia sono stato molto impegnato sia sul fronte moto che sul fronte familiare e quindi vi ho un po' trascurati. Detto questo, tra le varie moto in lavorazione c'è questo bello Sportsterino XL883R del mio amico Paolo di Duecilindri. Lavoretti semplici, qualche pezzo nero qua e là, ma la cosa che mi ha dato più soddisfazione è che Paolo mi ha richiesto espressamente di avere una piastra paramotore fatta a mano da Crazyoils e questo per me è motivo di orgoglio, rispetto e fiducia. Dando uno sguardo nei dettagli alla sua moto, ormai pronta per essere consegnata, mi sono poi accorto che la cinghia era molle, molto molle, e di conseguenza ho notato che sfregava in più punti, cosa non bella, un po' come incrociare i flussi per i Ghostbusters. Ad ogni modo questo fatto è dovuto a causa del montaggio, non da parte del sottoscritto, di ammortizzatori forse un po' troppo fuori misura, visto che sono quelli dell'XR1200 da trofeo. Peccato che l'XR, come anche le Buell montino un bel tendicinghia per ovviare al problema. E quindi mi sono permesso di far notare la cosa al proprietario rassicurandolo che avrei costruito anche un tendicinghia ad hoc Crazyoils. Potete vedere i dettagli di questa cosa direttamente sul suo blog Duecilindri. Ad ogni modo ci tengo a far notare molto umilmente che non sono in cerca di fama e gloria (beh, forse Gloria). Vorrei solo che i miei amici fossero contenti dei miei lavori e mi applico al meglio perchè questo possa essere possibile. Tutto qua.
-
First of all I'd like to apologize with everyone of you Crazyoils fans for not being able to update the blog that often. Unfortunately I've been very busy with the bikes and my family lately. But here I am again with something new for ya. I had a chance to work on my friend's Paolo XL883R. Nice little Sporty that needed some black touch here and there. A very easy job. The nice thing is that Paolo asked me to create a special Crazyoils engine guard just for him and that made me very happy and proud. Anyway I was about to give him his bike when I noticed that the final belt was very low, too low. As a matter of fact it was grinding in a few spots. Very bad. So I rang him up and explained the situation. The guy that installed the rear shocks (from a XR1200) probably did not notice or did not know that the poor bike needed a belt tensioner to work properly. Just like XRs and Buells have. So I suggested I could create another special part to solve the problem. You can look at the details on Paolo's blog Duecilindri. I only want to add that I'm not looking for fame and glory. I just want my friends to be happy with their bikes and my works. That's good enough for me. And I'll always do my best to keep up the good work. Period.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento