WELCOME

PASSION (from the Latin verb patior, meaning to suffer or to endure) is an emotion applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something. The term is also often applied to a lively or eager interest in or admiration for a proposal, cause, or activity or love.
STYLE is the planning that lays the basis for the making of every object or system. It can be used both as a noun and as a verb and, in a broader way, it means applied arts and engineering.
CARE means serious attention; solicitude; heed; caution; protection; charge; temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner.

f.crazyoils@gmail.com
www.crazyoils.com

venerdì 8 novembre 2013

CRAZYOILS IMBBA BIKE JUDGE

Sono ormai trascorsi tre anni da quando ho intrapreso la carriera di Giudice IMBBA. Il percorso è lungo ma ne è valsa la pena. Prima il corso, poi l'esaminazione con Rick Fairless, Mondo Porras ed infine con Jeff Starke, Presidente della IMMBA, per arrivare ad essere certificato come Motorcycle Judge. Ho studiato, ho fatto pratica, ho attinto come una spugna tutte le informazioni possibili da alcuni dei "migliori al mondo", ho giudicato centinaia di moto, anche all'estero ai Mondiali AMD. E la strada è ancora lunga. Ma l'impegno è stato gratificato dal rispetto dei miei colleghi, da ottimi risultati ai pochi bike show ai quali ho partecipato, dall'incredibile miglioramento qualitativo del mio lavoro. Mi sono detto: "se so come giudicare e cosa giudicare, so anche come costruire meglio le mie moto". E così è stato. Ora più che desiderare di vincere ai bike show (non sono uno competitivo), il mio impegno è di portare avanti la carriera di Giudice per fare in modo che il lavoro di altri venga rispettato, motivato, e gratificato. Perchè è giusto che sia così. E quando posso, nel mio piccolo, insegnare o dare suggerimenti per migliorare, lo faccio sempre volentieri e disinteressatamente. Perchè è solo così che il livello si eleva e la qualità si avvicina all'eccellenza.
-
It's been three years now since I've started my career as an IMBBA Judge. It's been a hard and long trail but it was worth it. First of all I took my class and then I've been examined by some of the "best in the World", Mondo Porras, Rick Fairless and IMBBA President Jeff Starke. I studied a lot, I practiced and judged hundreds of bikes at local and international bike shows. I've learnt so much. And finally I got back my reward. The respect of my friends and collegues, a few important results at bike shows, and the constant growing quality of my works. I told myself: "if I know how to judge and what to judge, then I know how to build better bikes". And hell yeah this is true! Now I'm not a competitive person, so this is not because I want to win. It's because I care about quality. And I want to see the highest quality at the bike shows. I want to be a good and fair judge and let the best stand out but also help everyone to understand their limits and improve to do their best the next time. It worked for me. It can work for any one. So I'll be more than happy to give away suggestions at advice to any one that asks and wants to understand how the high quality standards of IMBBA work. Fit, Form, Function and Safety. This way the level will be always growing and the bike builders will be constantly aiming to excellence.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento