WELCOME

PASSION (from the Latin verb patior, meaning to suffer or to endure) is an emotion applied to a very strong feeling about a person or thing. Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something. The term is also often applied to a lively or eager interest in or admiration for a proposal, cause, or activity or love.
STYLE is the planning that lays the basis for the making of every object or system. It can be used both as a noun and as a verb and, in a broader way, it means applied arts and engineering.
CARE means serious attention; solicitude; heed; caution; protection; charge; temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner.

f.crazyoils@gmail.com
www.crazyoils.com

mercoledì 18 dicembre 2013

BMW R80RT CRAZYIOLS SPECIAL UPDATE

Non so ancora come verrà fuori questa cosa ma in testa già me lo immagino e sono convinto che sarà davvero speciale, pur restando molto semplice. Gli abbinamenti dei colori possono trarre in inganno ma ho le mie buone ragioni che giustificano le scelte. I filetti rosso-bianco-rosso riprendono i colori della bandiera austriaca poichè il proprietario è proprio austriaco. Poi questa sera in fase di finitura mi è venuta un'idea grafica all'ultimo minuto. Allora ne ho parlato con Ale, il mio carrozziere di fiducia, ed abbiamo subito fermato i lavori. Notte al computer per sviluppare la nuova idea e poi domani la mettiamo in atto. Se va come credo sarà ancora più spettacolare.
-
I don't know yet how it will turn out but I clearly have it in my mind and and I'm pretty sure it will be awesome, still keeping it simple. The choice of the colors may be wierd but I had my reasons. The red-white-red pinstriping reminds of the colors of the Austrian flag. The reason is that the owner of the bike is actually Austrian. Then this evening I was attending the final finishing and a new graphic idea came up to my mind. I stopped Ale, the painter, and explained him my idea. He really liked it so I'll have to spend the night on the PC to get ready for tomorrow. I'm sure it will be super dope.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento